ADVANCED SURF CAMP
– 2:1 or 1:1 student to coach ratio on the outside waves
– Ocean awareness and safety
– Surf etiquette/environmental awareness
Prerequisite: Must feel comfortable surfing independently in the whitewater waves and have previous surf experience.
Prerequisites: Students should be capable of the following skills:
- Hold breath underwater for 18 seconds.
- Swim underwater for 5 yards
- Tread water for 5 minutes
- Some experience swimming past the break without a board.
On the first day, campers will be tested to make sure they can accomplish these skills.
Pricing Charts (5 days):
Ratio goes to 4:1 student to coach ratio after 12:30Note: Full day Advanced Surf
5 Day Options Half Day: 9:30-1 $425 Late Start Half day: 11-2:30 $425
Full Day: 9:30-2:30